A whopping 84% of Malaysian children have been bullied. About one in every three Malaysian children say they have been subjected to online bullying. Here are the statistics:
- 84% report being bullied online and/or offline (most bullying is offline).
- 33% of Malaysian children say they have been subjected to a range of online activities that some may consider to be online bullying.
- 15% admit to bullying someone else online; 45% admit to bullying someone else offline.
- 27% said their parents talk to them about online risks.
- 30% of parents monitor their use of the computer.
- 18% of parents teach them online manners.
- 13% of parents ask them if they’ve been bullied online.
Note: Statistics was taken from, http://parenthots.com/news_and_events/news/84pc-Malaysian-children-have-been-bullied.aspx